Bihari n : the Indic language spoken in Bihar (and by some people in Pakistan and Bangladesh)
- A group of Indo-Aryan languages spoken in Bihar and the surrounding states in India.
Bihari may mean:
- Bihari (poet) (1600-1663), Hindi poet famous for the Satasaī
- Bihari brothers, American music industry entrepreneurs
- János Bihari (1764-1824/1827?), Hungarian Romani violinist.
- Lal Bihari (b.1961), founder of the Association of the Dead
- S. H. Bihari, songwriter and poet
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee (b.1924) former Prime Minister of India
- Bihari Binod Pokharel, Nepalese academic
- Binod Bihari Verma (1937 - 2003), Maithili scholar noted for his work on Panjis
- Johnson Beharry, Victoria Cross recipient
Bihari in Russian: Бихари